CPVC CTS PIPES AND FITTINGS
System: CPVC pipe System
Scope: CPVC can withstand corrosive water at temperatures greater than PVC, typically by 40-50 °C (104-122 °F) or higher, contributing to its popularity as a material for water-piping systems in residential and commercial construction. CPVC maximal operating temperature peaks at 200 °F (93 °C).
Specification: CPVC is readily workable, including machining, welding, and forming. Because of its excellent corrosion resistance at elevated temperatures, CPVC is ideally suited for self-supporting constructions where temperatures up to 200 °F (93 °C) are present. The ability to bend, shape, and weld CPVC enables its use in a wide variety of processes and applications. It exhibits fire-retardant properties.
Referenced Standards: ASTM D2846.
Our selling products
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods via HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
4.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% in the period of shipment or 100% L/C.
5.How should I contact you?
You can contact us with Trade Manager or send us an email by click Contact Supplier bottom.
6.What is the location of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.
If you would like to have a visit, you are much welcome.
7.How about the samples?
We could send you the samples ,most samples are free to send to most places in China.If sent to other countries,transport fee shoule be paid by you.
8.Why choose us?
1 Genuine produces with excellent quality and competitive price.
2 Cooperating with the customers all over the world and knowing the markets very well.
3 CHINAMFG is a listed company. Everything can be rest assured working with us.
4 After- Services will be highly-satisfied. Any problems and feedbacks will be answered in a short of time.
Handling Different Pipe Sizes and Pressure Ratings with Compression Couplings
Compression couplings are designed to accommodate a range of pipe sizes and pressure ratings, providing versatility and flexibility in plumbing applications. Here’s how they handle different sizes and pressure ratings:
- Pipe Sizes: Compression couplings are available in various sizes to fit different pipe diameters. They can be used to connect pipes of the same size or pipes with different diameters, making them suitable for joining various plumbing components.
- Pressure Ratings: Compression couplings are manufactured to meet specific pressure ratings. The pressure rating indicates the maximum pressure the coupling can handle without compromising its integrity. When selecting a compression coupling, it’s important to choose one with a pressure rating that matches or exceeds the maximum pressure expected in the plumbing system.
Compression couplings are commonly used in residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing systems, where they provide reliable connections while accommodating different pipe sizes and pressure requirements.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Compression Coupling
Choosing the right compression coupling for a specific application involves considering several factors to ensure a proper and reliable connection:
- Pipe Material: Different compression couplings are designed to work with specific pipe materials, such as copper, PVC, PEX, or steel. Ensure the coupling material is compatible with the pipes you’re joining.
- Pipe Size: Compression couplings come in various sizes to accommodate different pipe diameters. Choose a coupling size that matches the pipe size.
- Application: Consider the type of application, whether it’s for plumbing, irrigation, or other systems. The coupling should be suitable for the intended use.
- Pressure Rating: Check the pressure rating of the coupling to ensure it can handle the maximum pressure of the system it’s being used in.
- Temperature Range: Consider the temperature range of the system. Some couplings are designed for use with hot water, while others are not suitable for high temperatures.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the compression coupling is compatible with any existing pipes, fittings, or components in the system.
- Installation: Evaluate the ease of installation. Some couplings require special tools, while others can be tightened using basic tools.
- Seal Reliability: Look for couplings that provide a secure and leak-resistant seal. The design of the compression rings or inserts should ensure a watertight connection.
- Corrosion Resistance: If the system will be exposed to moisture or corrosive substances, choose a coupling that is resistant to corrosion.
- Brand and Quality: Opt for reputable brands known for producing high-quality couplings that adhere to industry standards.
By considering these factors, you can select a compression coupling that meets the requirements of your specific application and ensures a durable and effective pipe connection.
editor by CX 2023-11-27