UL Listed Steel EMT Coupling Compression Type
For use to economically couple 2 ends of EMT conduit
• TOPELE Zinc EMT Coupling Compression Type are suitable for applications above 600V
• TOPELE Zinc EMT Connector Compression Type 1/2″ to 2″ couplings provide concrete-tight connections
Packing & Shipping
Packing is so important, good packing can help customers to improve the brand image, good packing also can help customers to stock the products well for a long time, so CHINAMFG pay much attention to that, for EMT fittings, from 1/2″ to 1″, CHINAMFG provides inner box packing inside the outer box, from 1-1/2″ to 4″, CHINAMFG provides plastic packing inside the outer box.
Q1: Are you manufacture?
A: Yes,we have factory and warehouse in HangZhou HangZhou city.
Q2: How can I request product samples?
A: The samples are free but courier charge will be collected. Please send us samples list and courier account number.
Q3: How can I request a product catalog?
A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but courier charge will be collected.
The PDF catalog we can send to you by email or WeTransfer.
Q4: What is your payment terms?
A: 30% T/T deposit,balance against B/L faxed copy;
Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight and irrevocable.
Q5: How about the delivery time?
A: Accord to your order list and quantity,mostly delivery in 30days.
Why choose us?
1. We are China Leading supply of Electrical Pipe,Strut Channel and Fittings.
2. CHINAMFG is famous brand and already approved by project engineer in different country.
3. Inspected by the Inspection Institution of UL Certification.
4. 100% QC inspection before Shipment.
5. Best Quality & Best Service with Competitive price.
Real-World Examples of Plumbing Applications for Compression Couplings
Compression couplings are widely utilized in various plumbing applications due to their ease of use and reliable performance. Here are some real-world examples where compression couplings are frequently used:
- Residential Plumbing: Compression couplings are commonly used in residential plumbing systems to join pipes for water supply lines, drainage, and venting. They are often employed in kitchen sinks, bathroom fixtures, and outdoor faucets.
- Commercial Buildings: In commercial buildings such as offices, hotels, and shopping centers, compression couplings are used for water distribution and drainage systems. They provide quick and secure connections, reducing installation time.
- Industrial Facilities: Industries utilize compression couplings for various applications, including connecting pipes for process fluids, chemicals, and wastewater. They are suitable for both temporary and permanent installations.
- Irrigation Systems: Compression couplings are essential in agricultural and landscape irrigation systems. They allow for efficient connections between different types of pipes, ensuring proper water distribution.
- Emergency Repairs: Compression couplings are valuable for emergency repairs where immediate fixes are needed. They provide a temporary solution until a more permanent repair can be performed.
Overall, compression couplings play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity of plumbing systems across residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
Suitability of Compression Couplings for Potable Water and Corrosive Fluids
Compression couplings can be suitable for applications involving both potable water and corrosive fluids, depending on the materials used in their construction:
1. Potable Water: Compression couplings made from materials approved for potable water use, such as brass, stainless steel, or certain types of plastics, can be safely used in plumbing systems that carry drinking water. These couplings provide a reliable and leak-free connection without introducing contaminants or affecting water quality.
2. Corrosive Fluids: Compression couplings can also be suitable for corrosive fluids if they are made from materials that are resistant to the specific corrosive agents present in the fluid. For example, stainless steel compression couplings are often used for corrosive fluids due to their resistance to a wide range of chemicals and substances.
It’s important to select compression couplings that are compatible with the fluid being transported. Couplings made from materials that are chemically resistant to the fluids in the system will ensure the longevity of the coupling and maintain the integrity of the plumbing or piping system.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Compression Coupling
Choosing the right compression coupling for a specific application involves considering several factors to ensure a proper and reliable connection:
- Pipe Material: Different compression couplings are designed to work with specific pipe materials, such as copper, PVC, PEX, or steel. Ensure the coupling material is compatible with the pipes you’re joining.
- Pipe Size: Compression couplings come in various sizes to accommodate different pipe diameters. Choose a coupling size that matches the pipe size.
- Application: Consider the type of application, whether it’s for plumbing, irrigation, or other systems. The coupling should be suitable for the intended use.
- Pressure Rating: Check the pressure rating of the coupling to ensure it can handle the maximum pressure of the system it’s being used in.
- Temperature Range: Consider the temperature range of the system. Some couplings are designed for use with hot water, while others are not suitable for high temperatures.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the compression coupling is compatible with any existing pipes, fittings, or components in the system.
- Installation: Evaluate the ease of installation. Some couplings require special tools, while others can be tightened using basic tools.
- Seal Reliability: Look for couplings that provide a secure and leak-resistant seal. The design of the compression rings or inserts should ensure a watertight connection.
- Corrosion Resistance: If the system will be exposed to moisture or corrosive substances, choose a coupling that is resistant to corrosion.
- Brand and Quality: Opt for reputable brands known for producing high-quality couplings that adhere to industry standards.
By considering these factors, you can select a compression coupling that meets the requirements of your specific application and ensures a durable and effective pipe connection.
editor by CX 2023-11-08