|Medium: Water ,||For PE pipe|
|Material: Brass ,||Diameter: Standard Compression fitting. or customized|
|operating pressure : PSI||Surface: customized|
|Thread standard: ISO228/1||Inner ring: Brass /copper|
Refer Valves and fittings you can operate>>>>
1) we can make the samples according to customer’s samples or designs.
2) Our designer team can finish the samples timely, the exact sample delivery time depends on thesample’s style, usually in 15 working days.
3) For New design samples, the buyers have to pay for the relative model fee. (When your order reach a certain amount, we will return back the model fee to you)
1) T/T, 30% T/T deposit before production, pay the balance before shipment.
2) L/C at sight (for large quantity order)
3) 100% T/T in advance
Order and Mass Production:
1) We will send PROFORMA INVOICE to you when the order is confirmed.
2) We will start to have mass production when confirm our sample and 30% T/T deposit received.
3) Quality is under the control and supervision during the production.
4) Packing information will be confirmed before the production finished, If no special requirment, using our normal package.
Quality control and inspection:
1) Will be check by QC when Material & accessories inspection up arrival
2) In line control on Each Step
3) Every 1 valve will be comprehensive review before packing
4) Sales will be spot check before shipping
5) Third Party inspection Such as CE, SABS and so on
6) Original authorization through ISO9001:2008
Industry Standards and Guidelines for Compression Couplings in Plumbing
Compression couplings in plumbing are subject to industry standards and guidelines that ensure proper installation, performance, and safety. Some notable standards include:
- ASTM F2080: This standard specifies requirements for compression fittings and couplings for use with PEX tubing in potable water systems. It covers dimensional, material, and performance requirements to ensure reliable connections.
- NSF/ANSI 61: This standard establishes requirements for products that come into contact with drinking water, including compression couplings. It ensures that materials and products do not leach harmful substances into the water supply.
- Local Building Codes: Many regions have specific building codes that dictate the use of compression couplings in plumbing systems. These codes ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
Installers and plumbing professionals should adhere to these standards and guidelines to ensure that compression couplings are used appropriately and provide reliable and safe connections.
Design Contributions to Leak-Proof Performance of Compression Couplings
The design of compression couplings plays a significant role in ensuring their leak-proof performance. Several design elements contribute to this:
1. Compression Seal: The core principle of compression couplings is the compression seal. These couplings feature a threaded nut that, when tightened, compresses the fitting onto the pipe or tubing. This creates a secure and tight connection that prevents leaks. The compression action of the nut forces the sealing material against the pipe, creating a watertight seal.
2. Sealing Materials: Compression couplings often include a sealing material, such as a rubber gasket or an O-ring. This material helps to create a reliable seal between the coupling and the pipe. The choice of sealing material is crucial, as it needs to be compatible with the fluid being transported and resistant to deterioration over time.
3. Threaded Design: The threading on the compression coupling and the corresponding pipe or tubing ensures a secure connection that resists forces that could cause the coupling to come loose. The threads maintain a consistent pressure on the sealing material, maintaining the integrity of the seal even under pressure or movement.
4. Precision Manufacturing: High-quality manufacturing processes ensure that the components of the compression coupling fit together precisely. This minimizes the risk of gaps or imperfections that could lead to leaks. Precision manufacturing also contributes to the durability and long-lasting performance of the coupling.
5. Visual Inspection: Many compression couplings have a visible indicator that shows when the coupling is properly tightened. This visual cue helps installers ensure that the coupling is tightened to the correct level, enhancing the reliability of the seal.
The combination of these design features results in compression couplings that provide a dependable and leak-proof connection for plumbing and piping systems.
Primary Functions and Benefits of Compression Couplings
A compression coupling serves several primary functions and offers several benefits when used in plumbing and piping systems:
- Leak Prevention: One of the main functions of a compression coupling is to create a secure and watertight connection between two pipes, preventing leaks and minimizing water damage.
- Easy Installation: Compression couplings are relatively easy to install compared to other methods like soldering or welding. They require no special tools or skills, making them suitable for both professionals and DIY enthusiasts.
- Flexibility: Compression couplings offer a degree of flexibility, allowing them to accommodate slight misalignments or movements in the connected pipes.
- Quick Repairs: These couplings are often used for quick and temporary repairs, helping to restore functionality to a plumbing system without extensive downtime.
- Compatibility: Compression couplings are versatile and can be used to connect pipes made from different materials, such as copper, PVC, or PEX.
- No Heat Required: Unlike soldering or welding, compression couplings don’t require heat, making them suitable for situations where heat-sensitive materials are involved.
- No Special Equipment: Installing compression couplings does not require specialized equipment or open flames, making them safer and more accessible for various applications.
- Cost-Effective: Compression couplings offer a cost-effective solution for connecting pipes and making repairs without the need for expensive tools or labor.
Overall, compression couplings provide a reliable and convenient way to connect pipes, repair leaks, and maintain the integrity of plumbing and piping systems in various environments.
editor by CX 2023-11-07