|Sample order: 3-4 days
|Usual order: 15-20 days since received disposit
||HangZhou city, ZheJiang provience
||EMT pipe, rigid conduit
||Hot dip ganvanized
||1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″
Specificalized in Strut channel & fittings, PVC coated flexible conduit, BS4568-1907, BS31-1940, IMC and EMT conduit and fittings, gi electrical box.
High quality and competitive price are our advantages. We have a professional subsidary plant which established in 1998 and has a lot production experience. Thus, our price is more competitive. The materials we used are 1st, we pay attention to every detail of quality from producing to packing, so our product quality is better than others.
And we provide our customers with a compelete after-sales service. In the past years, depending on high quality, competitive price and good service, our company has won customer’s appreciation and trust. Exporting to European, American, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Afican and other countries and regions.
We are looking CHINAMFG to cooperating with you!
1) Excellent Quality: The stable supply ofmaterials we used is good quality, and we pay more attention and strictly treat the quality from production and package.
2) Customized Service: We can customize the size and engraving service of the product according to the customer’s needs.
3) Offering Best Price: We have professional factory, so our cost is low than others and you can get a favorable price from us.
4) Convenience For Purchasing: Customers can find conduit and all the related fittings here, and can get all the goods you need in a short time. Like set screw coupling/compression connectors/ strut clamps and so on.
5) Good Service: We have a professional sales and after sales team, so that provide you detailed information and timely after-sales service.
6) Delivery Time: We can easily control the quality, delivery time, packing details, printings to meet the requirement from our customers.
7) Technical Support: With keen insights into the market information, we provide the latest updates price of market and technical data support. Our well managed team of technocrats and qualified engineers have in depth industry knowledge in their respective domains and are well accustomed with varied industry specifications.
8) OEM : To bring you with better profits, we can also pack the products with your own brand to avoid the direct price competition.
Q1. How can I request a product sample?
A. The samples are free. We are also responsible for the freight of samples. Please send your adress and your telephone namber by email.
Q2. How can I request a product catalog?
A The hard copies of cataloges are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q3. What’s your payment terms?
A One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is irrevocable L/C 1
Identifying Leaks or Improper Sealing in a Compression Coupling
Compression couplings are designed to create a tight and secure seal between pipes. However, leaks or improper sealing can still occur. Here are signs to watch for and steps to address them:
- Water Dripping: If you notice water dripping from the coupling joint, it’s a clear sign of a leak. Inspect the area closely to identify the source of the leak.
- Pooling Water: Pools of water forming around the coupling can indicate a leak. This can lead to water damage and should be addressed promptly.
- Water Stains: Water stains on nearby surfaces can be a result of a slow leak from the coupling. Check for discoloration or dampness.
- Reduced Water Pressure: Leaks can lead to a decrease in water pressure in the affected area. If you experience sudden pressure drops, inspect the couplings for leaks.
- Audible Hissing or Whistling: Sometimes, leaks can produce a hissing or whistling sound. Listen carefully near the coupling to detect any unusual noises.
If you suspect a leak or improper sealing in a compression coupling, here’s what you can do:
- Tighten the Coupling: If the coupling is slightly loose, use a wrench to gently tighten it. Avoid over-tightening, as it could damage the coupling or pipes.
- Check the O-Ring or Gasket: Compression couplings often use rubber O-rings or gaskets for sealing. Inspect these components for damage or wear. Replace them if necessary.
- Inspect Pipe Ends: Ensure that the pipe ends are clean, smooth, and free from debris. Rough or uneven pipe ends can prevent a proper seal.
- Reassemble and Test: Disassemble the coupling, inspect all parts, and reassemble it carefully. Turn on the water supply and monitor for any signs of leakage.
- Consider Professional Help: If leaks persist or you’re unsure about addressing the issue, it’s recommended to seek assistance from a professional plumber.
Regular inspection and maintenance of compression couplings can help prevent leaks and ensure the proper functioning of plumbing systems.
Design Contributions to Leak-Proof Performance of Compression Couplings
The design of compression couplings plays a significant role in ensuring their leak-proof performance. Several design elements contribute to this:
1. Compression Seal: The core principle of compression couplings is the compression seal. These couplings feature a threaded nut that, when tightened, compresses the fitting onto the pipe or tubing. This creates a secure and tight connection that prevents leaks. The compression action of the nut forces the sealing material against the pipe, creating a watertight seal.
2. Sealing Materials: Compression couplings often include a sealing material, such as a rubber gasket or an O-ring. This material helps to create a reliable seal between the coupling and the pipe. The choice of sealing material is crucial, as it needs to be compatible with the fluid being transported and resistant to deterioration over time.
3. Threaded Design: The threading on the compression coupling and the corresponding pipe or tubing ensures a secure connection that resists forces that could cause the coupling to come loose. The threads maintain a consistent pressure on the sealing material, maintaining the integrity of the seal even under pressure or movement.
4. Precision Manufacturing: High-quality manufacturing processes ensure that the components of the compression coupling fit together precisely. This minimizes the risk of gaps or imperfections that could lead to leaks. Precision manufacturing also contributes to the durability and long-lasting performance of the coupling.
5. Visual Inspection: Many compression couplings have a visible indicator that shows when the coupling is properly tightened. This visual cue helps installers ensure that the coupling is tightened to the correct level, enhancing the reliability of the seal.
The combination of these design features results in compression couplings that provide a dependable and leak-proof connection for plumbing and piping systems.
Primary Functions and Benefits of Compression Couplings
A compression coupling serves several primary functions and offers several benefits when used in plumbing and piping systems:
- Leak Prevention: One of the main functions of a compression coupling is to create a secure and watertight connection between two pipes, preventing leaks and minimizing water damage.
- Easy Installation: Compression couplings are relatively easy to install compared to other methods like soldering or welding. They require no special tools or skills, making them suitable for both professionals and DIY enthusiasts.
- Flexibility: Compression couplings offer a degree of flexibility, allowing them to accommodate slight misalignments or movements in the connected pipes.
- Quick Repairs: These couplings are often used for quick and temporary repairs, helping to restore functionality to a plumbing system without extensive downtime.
- Compatibility: Compression couplings are versatile and can be used to connect pipes made from different materials, such as copper, PVC, or PEX.
- No Heat Required: Unlike soldering or welding, compression couplings don’t require heat, making them suitable for situations where heat-sensitive materials are involved.
- No Special Equipment: Installing compression couplings does not require specialized equipment or open flames, making them safer and more accessible for various applications.
- Cost-Effective: Compression couplings offer a cost-effective solution for connecting pipes and making repairs without the need for expensive tools or labor.
Overall, compression couplings provide a reliable and convenient way to connect pipes, repair leaks, and maintain the integrity of plumbing and piping systems in various environments.
editor by CX 2023-11-07