China PVC Pipe Fittings Mini 3/4 Inch PVC Compression Coupling
Good quality drainge system pvc pipe with rubber coupler / PVC fittings), plastics ball valves, plastic taps and mould, ect.
If you can give us a chance to cooperate with you, we are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
So please do not hesitate to contact with us if you have any need.
We sincerely invite all domestic and overseas clients to come to advise and cooperate.
1. NBR 5648 fittings:
UPVC reducing tee
UPVC female coupling
UPVC male adapter
UPVC 90deg elbow
UPVC female elbow
UPVC reducing coupling
UPVC reducing elbow
1) Healthy, bacteriological neutral, conforming to drinking water standards
2) Resistant to high temperatures, good impact strength
3) Convenient and reliable installation, low construction expenses
4) Excellent heat-insulation property from minimum thermal conductivity
5) Lightweight, convenient to transport and handle, good for labor-saving
6) Smooth inner walls reduce pressure loss and increase flow speed
7) Sound insulation (reduced by 40% compared to galvanized steel pipes)
8) Light colors and excellent design ensure suitability for both exposed and hidden installation
9) Recyclable, environment-friendly, accords with CHINAMFG standards
10) Extremely long usage life for at least 50 years
3. Our business steps:
1)Communication: Customers interest in our products, discuss price, check sample quality
2)Negotiation: Talking about the sizes, quantity, and other details
3)Ordering: Settle down and place order to us
4)Producing: After orders, we start productions at once
5)Packing: While products come out of machines then packed
6)Delivery: Everything gets ready, place the ship, send to dock, to be shipped
|Material||PVC-U , PPR|
|Products||Pipelines for water supply and drain ,Female and male Coupling ,Socket, Cap , Tee , Adapter , Elbow , Reducer, Union , Plug , Pipe Clip , Valve , Plastic Tap and Mould|
|Size||1/2″- 4″ 20-110mm|
|Standard||ASTM D2466,ASTM D2665 , BS4346, NBR5648, DIN8078 / 8077|
|Colors||white and gray for PVC products , green ,grey, white and blue for PPR products|
|Working place||PVC -15°-55°,PPR-20°-90°|
|Warranty||at least 50 years|
|Delivery time||30-40 days|
|We have a mould workshop also we can make mould|
Comparison of Compression Couplings to Other Pipe Connectors
Compression couplings offer distinct advantages and differences compared to soldered or threaded connections:
- Soldered Connections: Compression couplings do not require heat and soldering skills, making them easier to install for individuals without soldering experience. Soldering can be time-consuming and requires open flames, which may not be suitable for certain environments.
- Threaded Connections: Compression couplings do not require threading or special threading tools. Threaded connections may be prone to leaks if not properly sealed with thread sealants or tapes, whereas compression couplings provide a reliable and secure seal without the need for additional materials.
- Installation Speed: Compression couplings are relatively quick to install compared to soldering or threading, reducing installation time and labor costs.
- Repair and Replacement: Compression couplings allow for easier repair and replacement since they can be disassembled and reassembled without the need for specialized tools.
- Flexibility: Compression couplings can join pipes of different materials, while threaded connections may require adapters. Soldered connections are limited to joining pipes of the same material.
Ultimately, the choice between compression couplings, soldered connections, and threaded connections depends on factors such as the installer’s skill level, installation time, environment, and compatibility with different pipe materials.
Recent Advancements in Compression Coupling Technology
Compression coupling technology has evolved over the years to offer improved performance, ease of use, and durability. Some recent advancements include:
- Advanced Materials: Manufacturers are using innovative materials that offer better resistance to corrosion, chemicals, and extreme temperatures. These materials contribute to the longevity and reliability of compression couplings.
- Enhanced Sealing Mechanisms: New designs of compression couplings feature enhanced sealing mechanisms, such as double O-rings or gaskets, to provide superior leak prevention and improved sealing under varying conditions.
- Quick Installation Systems: Some compression couplings now incorporate quick installation systems that eliminate the need for special tools or excessive tightening. These systems improve installation efficiency and reduce the risk of over-tightening.
- Leak Detection Technology: Certain compression couplings are equipped with leak detection features. These technologies provide visual or audible signals when a leak is detected, allowing for early intervention and preventing water damage.
- Compatibility with Various Pipe Materials: Advancements have been made in designing compression couplings that are compatible with a wide range of pipe materials, including copper, PEX, PVC, and more. This flexibility enhances their applicability.
These advancements aim to address common challenges associated with compression couplings and enhance their overall performance, reliability, and ease of installation. As technology continues to progress, we can expect further innovations that optimize plumbing and piping systems.
Installation Process of a Compression Coupling in Plumbing Systems
The installation of a compression coupling in plumbing systems involves the following steps:
- Prepare the Pipes: Cut the pipes to the desired lengths and ensure that the ends are clean and free from debris or burrs.
- Slide on Compression Nut and Ferrule: Slide the compression nut onto one of the pipes, followed by the compression ferrule.
- Insert the Coupling: Insert the other pipe end into the coupling body until it reaches the desired depth.
- Tighten the Nut: Slide the compression nut and ferrule over the other pipe end and thread the nut onto the coupling body. Hand-tighten the nut initially.
- Use Wrenches: Use two wrenches—one to hold the coupling body steady and another to tighten the compression nut. Make sure not to overtighten to avoid damaging the coupling or pipes.
- Check for Leaks: Turn on the water supply and check for any leaks around the coupling. If there are no leaks, the installation is successful.
Compression couplings provide a convenient and effective way to join pipes without the need for soldering or welding. Proper installation ensures a secure and leak-resistant connection in plumbing systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-09